Saturday, December 8, 2007



A great silence covered the blog this last month.

It just happened to be like that because I was traveling.
In rural India there was no easy access to computers, books, etc... I rested with the book of nature, and through warm smiles and friendly faces heard another kind of Dharma talk.

I wish I could share it all with you.




We all know it... there is no need to go to India for this... it is all here.

But in our busy lives do we really take the time to listen, and look?

Let's be honest.

To receive, our cup must be empty.

To hear and see, 'silence' must be practised, ... again and again, ...again and again...



"One needs two years to learn to speak, but a whole life to learn to be quiet...."

A Chinese proverb


I wish you all a renewed enthusiasm for zazen.

Koka



No comments: